1. ESSIE: Now that we're finally beginning to get some warmer weather I've been craving a pop of colour. What better way to do that than with nail polish! Essie is my fav and this colour just screams warmer weather!
2. GIMME BROW: I'm a bit brow obsessed, so I'm just itching to try out Benefit's new brow gel.
3. PHILLIP LIM 3.1: Can we just take a minute for this bag... Seriously though, I'm in love.
4. SINCERELY, JULES: I think I've banged on about this gurl enough in my "Current Style Crush" post. You can also shop Sincerely, Jules - can things get any better? I found this cute sweatshirt, perfect for pairing with boyfriend jeans and heals or a flirty skirt and statement earrings.
5. MIDI-RINGS: I'll gladly put my hands up and admit to my ring problem - they're just my thang. Love these.
6. VALENTINO: Straight up, I cannot confess enough how much I'm in love with these shoes. Pretty sure everyone is sick of me talking about these babies.
7. EOS LIP BALM: I have yet to try out EOS lip balms but one of these little gems will grace my make up bag very soon!
What has been on your wish list recently?
Sound off in the comments below.
1. Nail Polish / Essie (Sunday Funday)
2. Gimme Brow / Benefit
3. Pashli Mini Leather and Iridescent Trapeze Bag / Phillip Lim 3.1
4. Off Duty Sweater / Sincerely, Jules
5. Gold Midi Rings
6. Studded Slingbacks / Valentino
7. Lip Balm / EOS