Happy Hump Day Lovebugs!
I'm sure you're all well aware of my little Inglot obsession at the minute. I accidentally ended up back in their St. Anne's Street store again last week and left with a whole pile of new things to play with, from foundations to blushes and shadows. So I decided to experiment a little with what I had and here's what I came up with.
I'm completely love with experimenting with colour at the minute and Inglot shadows are on point with their pigmentation, so what better to curb my addiction! This pink & purple subtle cut crease / smokey eye is a whole lot more wearable than you'd think!
On a side note, I'm completely in love with the 'Shwing' Liquid Liner* from The Balm. You know how picky I am with my liquid liners and I never thought I'd find a liner that would rival my Exaggerate Liner from Rimmel, but boy are these two on par. It's completely matte, blacker than black and lasts forever!
... I got bored taking serious pictures. Haha.
If you'd like to take a whirl at re-creating this look have a look at what I used...
- YSM Foundation (49) | Inglot
- Full Coverage Concealer (5) | Make Up For Ever
- Translucent Setting Powder | Callanberry
- Uninterrupted (Shadow Used As Contour) | MAC
- Mary-Lou Manizer | The Balm *
- Soft Ochre Paint Pot | MAC
- 351 Shadow (Cream), 441 Shadow (Purple) & 63 Blush (Pink) | Ingot
- 'Crave' from Nkd Basics Palette | UD
- Black Kohl Liner
- 'Shwing' Liquid Liner | The Balm *
- '101' False Lashes | Eyelure
- Retro Glam Mascara | Rimmel
- Browzings (Light) | Benefit
- 'Spice' Lipliner | MAC
- 'Patisserie' Lipstick | MAC
I'd love to know what you think of this look!
Would you be brave enough to sport a look like this?
Let me know in the comments!
Follow Me Fellas & Felines!