Just puttin' it out there... my fab college schedule doesn't really give me much of an opportunity to stray from my go to neutral makeup look. The hour I usually have before I run out the door to college is gold dust and straight up just isn't the time to start being experimental in the makeup department. So when I get the chance to switch up my makeup look a little, I take it and run...
Enter Date Night - On Friday I took a little jaunt to the cinema with my main man to check out the new Captain America movie, The Winter Soldier. Raise your hand if you're a fellow Marvel movie lover! This is the makeup look I came up with...
It's pretty much based around the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Sceptical as I was about picking it up, I finally did it last week. Honestly, I think the last time I used rose toned eyeshadows was 3 years ago and I wasn't sure if it was worth purchasing an entire palette full of them - but shock horror, I heart it! I think I've used it erryday since I've got it!
Don't get me wrong - it's still a pretty subtle look. I picked tones more on the mauve side and highlighted them with a pink glossy lip and blush. Usually I'm not much of a blush person, but there's just a little somethin' somethin' about spring that made me wanna give my blush a little lovin'.
- Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (Primer) | Maybelline
- The Big Easy | Benefit
- Fit Me Concealer | Maybelline
- Sheer Finish Loose Powder | Bobbi Brown
- 'Hoola' Bronzer | Benefit
- 'Breath of Plum' Sheertone Blush | MAC
- Girl Meets Pearl | Benefit
- Browzings (Eyebrow Powder) | Benefit
- 'Eden' Eyeshadow Primer Potion | Urban Decay
- Naked 3 Palette | Urban Decay
- Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner | Rimmel
- Colour Show Eyeliner | Maybelline
- Scandaleyes Extreme Black Mascara | Rimmel
- 'Lychee Rose' Lipgloss | Dior Kiss
What's your go to makeup look for a date night?
Would you like me to review Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette?