1. I can't eat my foods together - weird, I know. But if you put a dinner in front of me, I'll eat the carrots first, then the potatoes and then the meat - just how I do.
2. I have 1 brother - thats it. Just me and the brudder.
3. I'm ohhhhbbsessed with Yankee Candles - but I doubt I'm the only one.
4. I'm addicted to Cupcakes (the ones that my Moma makes, in particular).
5. I LOVE to travel! Visiting new countries gives me such a buzz!
6. I'm ever so slightly obsessed with everything Disney.
7. Linked to number 6 - I've been to Disneyland more times than I can count.
8. I havn't eaten pasta since the 28th of December 2013. Yes I'm keeping track - pasta was literally my food staple for WAY too long!
9. Now I'm hungry.
10. The sound and feel of polystyrene / styrofoam gives me shivers and pretty much makes me want to cry - cannot be in the same room as the stuff.
11. I've been to America once (California) and fell in love with it - planning my next trip back ASAP.
12. My favourite eyeshadows are mostly Urban Decay - I find MAC eyeshadows crease really badly on my eyes, no matter how much or what primer I use.
13. I would love a Miniature Yorkshire Terrier and l would name it Sukie or Franklin.
14. However, I do have 4 dogs that I love - 3 Shih Tzu's and a German Shepard.
15. I bruise like a peach - poke me in the arm and I will bruise.
16. I never ate breakfast as a child, but I literally cannot start the day without eating something now.
18. When I'm hungry I get really snappy - I call it 'hangry' (hungry and angry).
19. I love the smell of coffee but can't bring myself to drink it.
20. Everyday, I will religiously check my Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin accounts.
21. You know it's Christmas in my house when you come into the kitchen in the mornings and hear The Rat Pack's Christmas albums.
22. I love strawberry flavoured foods/drinks, but HATE the texture of the fruit.
23. I hate the question 'Who is your favourite singer?' / 'Who is your favourite band?' - that question is impossible to answer in my books.
24. Before I learned to drive and got my driving licence, I never wanted to learn how to drive a manual / stick shift car, just an automatic - yet here I am, driving a manual car.
25. I would rather get dressed up and go for a nice meal than go to a nightclub / bar - I'm a bit of a foodie.
Hope you enjoyed this slightly more personal blog post. I'd seen a few other bloggers doing it, so I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon! Also, I don't think you can get much more personal than Photobooth Selfies! haha.
I'd love to know if I'm not the only one who does some of the things above!
So, sound off in the comments if you're as odd as me!