I don't think I'm the only one out there that's a bit nosy... slightly addicted to watching 'What's In My Bag' videos. So this kind of post is pretty much the next best thing for me. In todays world, I feel like everyones phone is almost another limb... I don't know what I'd do without mine. So here's a little look into my essential apps...
1. INSTAGRAM: I love. love. love my Instagram account. Can't get enough of this app! It merges two of my fav's - photography & social media. If you'd like to follow me, my account is
2. FACEBOOK & TWITTER: I feel like these are basics on everyones phone. Twitter wins for me though!
3. BLOGLOVIN: This app is like my own personal newspaper with a list of new blog posts in one feed. If you love reading blogs and don't have this app, you need to go download it... now. My favourite thing to do in the morning is sit down with my breakfast and scroll away!
4. TUMBLR: I don't post on tumblr a lot but I love to use it for inspo!
5. AFTERLIGHT, SQUAREADY & PIC COLLAGE: All essential photo editing apps for Instagram lovers like me. These are the main apps that I use to edit my photos.
All of my other apps are random, from games (to keep my little cousins occupied during those 'I'M BORED!' moments) to apps to keep up to date with what's new in my favourite stores!
What are your most used apps?
Sound off in the comments...